Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Some Humor!

From one of my favorite sites. A little humor now and again is good for the soul(I believe). To get away from the serious subject of late: "The Port sales to an Islamic country". After reading today 3 or 4 differing points of view on that subject I may change my point of view on that, I am starting to see Bush's point(maybe). Anyway to the subject at hand-Grouchy Old Cripple has some humor regarding Jimmy Carter as Carter blasted Bush at the King funeral. I stole this pic from there. George and Laura look pleased don't they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




    • Search This Site or Search the Web.

      Google
      Web Late At Night

    To Receive Updates by Email when this Site is Updated, Enter Your Email Address Below.

    Get Your Own Blog
    Powered by Blogger


    • Glenn Reynolds Says

    • "I wish I was half as original as 'Late At Night'.. Indeed."