Sunday, February 12, 2006

Welcome To The Site!

Hello, glad your here.
I have been posting here for about a week. But have been mostly a "link whore" the whole time, have not really worked and wrote a post until now. Spent most of online time today categorizing and organizing the links section as well as adding to the side bar so it was not so bare. I thought that was a priority being in the "Blog Title" I advertise the largest variety of links available" I think I have included a comprehensive list of links. Basically it is a "greatest Hit's" from my bookmarked links.
Most Blogs I have seen are pretty one dimensional as far as there links section goes, they lean left or right or are "One Topic/Bland" selection wise. Also most of them tend to have hundreds of links, I intend to keep the links section small, if there are more links/sites than you can visit/read in an hour- there are too many.
Once again-Glad your here, browse and read for awhile and check out the links in the sidebar I am sure you will enjoy many of them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




    • Search This Site or Search the Web.

      Google
      Web Late At Night

    To Receive Updates by Email when this Site is Updated, Enter Your Email Address Below.

    Get Your Own Blog
    Powered by Blogger


    • Glenn Reynolds Says

    • "I wish I was half as original as 'Late At Night'.. Indeed."