Friday, June 16, 2006

Video-Shah's Rule vrs Islamist Rule in Iran

Here is a video I found on a Web site today. I can not remember how I got to the site and there is not a lot of information there. But obviously the maintainers of the site preferred life under the Shah verses life under the Mullahs. I do not believe most Iranians want to return to a non- elected government but would prefer democracy instead. It is an interesting perspective, give a look and visit the site for yourself, more video's there.

Beltway Traffic Jam here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




    • Search This Site or Search the Web.

      Google
      Web Late At Night

    To Receive Updates by Email when this Site is Updated, Enter Your Email Address Below.

    Get Your Own Blog
    Powered by Blogger


    • Glenn Reynolds Says

    • "I wish I was half as original as 'Late At Night'.. Indeed."