Top Ten Secrets Found in Al-Zarqawi's Safe House
"Top Ten Secrets Found in Al-Zarqawi's Safe House"
From the June 12 Late Show with David Letterman, the "Top Ten Secrets Found in Al-Zarqawi's Safe House." Late Show home page:
10. He occasionally liked to dress up in a frilly pink burqa
9. Osama's been staying at a Red Roof Inn in Tulsa for over two years
8. He introduced Saddam to the joy of eating Doritos in your underpants
7. iPod packed with nothing but Tony Orlando and Dawn
6. Was hoping to be the next "View" co-host
5. According to his will, he left everything to the Boys and Girls Club of Long Island
4. The song "Rhinestone Cowboy" always made him cry
3. Refrigerator was fully stocked with Hebrew National Hot Dogs
2. High school yearbook shows he was voted "Most likely to start a Jihad"
1. Signed off on all Al-Qaeda correspondence with "Zarqawi, out"