Monday, October 23, 2006

Which South Park Kid are you most Like?

I took this test earlier, I am not sure why. The results weren't too kind to me. Anyway take it if you care to. My results are shown below.
Which South Park kid are you most like?

Cartman

You are just plain evil and heartless. Though you're sly, and you come up with brilliant schemes, you're pretty dumb and close minded. Other people hate you... screw them!

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home




    • Search This Site or Search the Web.

      Google
      Web Late At Night

    To Receive Updates by Email when this Site is Updated, Enter Your Email Address Below.

    Get Your Own Blog
    Powered by Blogger


    • Glenn Reynolds Says

    • "I wish I was half as original as 'Late At Night'.. Indeed."